Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Starting to Think About Seuss!

I have so enjoyed the past few days off to relax and reenergize! Some days we just need those kind of days, right?!?! Having a day to work in my classroom was so amazing too! It was so nice to have time to plan and get those little things done that I usually don't have time for. I wish we had a work day once a month. :)

I came home this afternoon and I still had energy to do a little work! Yay! I was able to finish up some ELA and math centers that I will be using starting next week to Celebrate Reading with the very special cat! 


Check back tomorrow for better pictures of these centers! 

All the best! Smile because tomorrow is already Wednesday! Whoop whoop! :)

 photo 82c6debf-53cd-42a3-8f7c-fc840e8d4cf2_zps4aeecf96.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment