Thursday, July 21, 2016

Watercolor Classroom Decor {FREEBIES}

Hope everyone is having a wonderful summer! Isn't having time to rest and relax the best?! I am so blessed to live in a beautiful place, where I don't have to go far to find a little slice of heaven. While enjoying this sunset on Marco Island one evening this summer I was inspired by the beautiful colors and the instant calming effect it had on me. I knew I had to create a classroom decor set to match this beautiful scene. Make sure to scroll down to grab a few FREEBIES!

I wanted you to have a little piece of calm and beauty as you head back to school. Grab these binder cover for FREE to get you started! Click HERE to get your set of {EDITABLE} Binder Covers.
Binder Covers

If you are liking the calming vibe and the pretty view, check out the decor bundle HERE.









My hope is that as you enjoy the rest of your summer and that you have plenty of time to rest, refresh and relax. You deserve it! May this back to school season be your calmest and easiest one yet! 

Here is one more FREEBIE for you to start your year off on the right track. Grab it HERE!



4 comments:

  1. Wow! I like these classroom decors. I remember my first classroom in the middle school. I loved it more than the other one later and earlier. Now, I am going to be a designer and I think I have a talent. At least I try to develop it and be the best. One thing always drives me crazy - case studies! I can't deal with them even though I like writing home assignments. Fortunately, I found out about case study writers UK and know don't waste time on something I am not good at. I can recommend these writers as I face their professionalism. Still, thank you for this article - it was nice to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing information, but it's not a secret for writers. Tell me please what program you check the uniqueness of the text? After all, to create a unique content. At least so at the best cv writing service reviews such writer of great originality usually chose the products and the topic which will be discussed in the blog. So it's easier with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie you are just awesome.
    Also, Please check out my game Traffic Racer .
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, thank you for this adorable freebie. I am having trouble with removing the "Enter text" because it's on the actual binder covers not an editable box. Any ideas? Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete