Monday, July 2, 2012

Welcome to Ms. Shope's Class

Since last summer, I have been "blog hopping" or "blog stalking" depending on the day! I wasn't sure if I was ready to create a blog of my own, and to tell the truth I was a little nervous to tackle the unknown world of blogging, but I want to give it a whirl! I have taken so many great ideas from other fabulous educators, and feel like it is time to start sharing as well! I have been an educator for 7 years, and have taught kindergarten, first grade and third grade in West Palm Beach, FL. I have to say though, KINDERGARTEN is the best! I can't wait to start sharing about what's happening in my kindergarten classroom!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to read your blog... I have been thinking about starting one too.... I am your new blog stalker :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love teaching Kindergarten too! I'm excited to follow you!

    ReplyDelete