As eager as I was to get working in my classroom, I kept thinking about a post that I read last week from Heather's Heart. Heather challenged me to keep things in perspective- to remember it is not about how cute, perfect and matchy we make our classrooms but to make sure that the thing I am most concerned with is leaving a lasting mark on my students' hearts! If you have not checked out Heather's blog you should! She is AMAZING!
Grade Three is the Place for Me is having a 'Newbie Bloggers Blog Hop'. So I joined in on the fun!
1. What state you are in? I teach in South Florida.
2. Your current teaching position? I am currently teaching kindergarten!
3. Your teaching experience? I have been teaching for the past 7 years. I started in kindergarten, which is my favorite! I looped with my class to first grade, and continued teaching first grade for 4 years. Then, I taught third grade for one year, but missed my kindergarten friends too much and just had to go back! :)
4. When you started blogging? I started blogging in the beginning of July.
5. Share a blogging tip. Be kind and enjoy making new friends! Be complimentary to others. Leave comments and respond to others. Have fun! :)