Thursday, July 26, 2012

Centers, Emergent Readers and 2 Freebies!

Today I started thinking about the centers that I would like to start the year off with. I was planning on just revamping a few of the centers that I usually use and I got a little carried away. I ended up making quite a few new centers...some that I probably won't even be using! Oh my! Check out the Back to School Themed Literacy Centers at my TPT store! Here is a preview!



So while I was going crazy I made a few new Back to School Themed Emergent Readers and Pocket Chart Activities to go along with them. You can find them here!


After all that, I did what I was actually planning on doing and just revamped some of the centers that I usually start with! :) Oh bother! Go to my TPT store and get your copies for FREE! :) I hope something is helpful and resourceful for you! If so leave me a comment! Thanks!!!




1 comment:

  1. Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog...I'm your newest follower!

    Your centers look terrific!
    ReadWriteSing

    ReplyDelete