Thursday, January 17, 2013

Celebrate Literacy Week

This week our school is celebrating "Celebrate Literacy Week". Everyday there are fun activities for the students to look forward to...I LOVE my school! :) Today the teachers were encouraged to dress up as a book character. There were so many great ones!!! I wish I could share their pictures...but I am sure the would not be so happy! ;) My team is so creative- we had Tacky the Penguin, Clifford, Thing 1 and Thing 2, The Cat in the Hat, Stellaluna, Skippyjon Jones, the Bee that stung Ferdinand and I dressed up as Chicka Chicka Boom Boom. Around the school there were so many other great costumes too!! So I can not believe that I am actually going to do this...but I am going to post a picture of myself (I know I am crazy- but I figure the only other people who love stuff like this is ya' all!)
 
Happy Almost Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment