Thursday, October 30, 2014

Trick and a Treat...Happy Halloween

Halloween is tomorrow. Let me say it again...TOMORROW is Halloween! Where has the time gone!?!?!?! No seriously!? We are gonna start gobblin' any moment and I think some people will skip right to Ho! Ho! Ho!

As the holidays approach the journey of staying healthy gets harder and harder! You can read all about my quest to stay healthy and get my students healthy too HERE! Coming soon to my TPT store is a unit all about it!

Here's a little trick for you on Halloween...resist eating all the candy in the trick or treat bowl by simply buying all types of candy that you don't like! You won't even have the urge to sneak a few! Here are the candies sitting in my trick or treat bowl.



As a treat for you my store is on sale through Sunday! Happy Halloween!





No comments:

Post a Comment