Sunday, November 9, 2014

Thankful for an Update! :)

I am so happy to say that I am finally done giving my Thanksgiving Unit a total MAKE-OVER!! This unit was one of the first ones that I created...and well I have learned sooo much since then! This unit is packed (more than 200 pages!) with activities to keep your students busy throughout November, and the activities are aligned to the Kindergarten Common Core Standards! :) I have added lots of new activities to the unit and three adorable turkey craftivities too!

If you have already purchased this unit, please head on over to TPT, go to My Purchases, and re-download this packet for FREE! Whoop whoop!!
Here is a little preview of what some of activities are in the unit....
Thanksgiving Word Cards

Long Ago and Today Sorting Activity and Printables

Anchor Chart Parts

2 Repeated Text Pocket Chart Pieces and accompanying Emergent Readers

Scrambled Sentences

Read Around the Room

Syllables Activity

Digraph Practice







If you don't already own this unit you can find it HERE on sale for just $4, so hurry and grab your copy!

If you are looking for just the craftivities you can find them sold separately HERE.

My class is learning all about creating number pairs to make numbers. We do a lot of practice with number bonds. I have been on an updating roll, and I have updated my Turkey Time Number Bonds unit too! So make sure you go back and re-download that unit too!


Happy Thanksgiving! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment