Monday, September 8, 2014

Printing On Post-Its

I wanted to share something that is one of my favorite things with you. If you are OCD like me and HATE handwriting on things, than this is the post for you!

Last year I saw on Pinterest {Come pin with me!} that you could print on post-its, and I did it last school year...but this school year my obsession has gone to a whole new level! I started off printing on post-its, but now I print on ANYTHING that I can figure out how to print on and NOT write on!!! {Like all those cute little tags at Michael's!!}

Here are some pictures of how I use it in my classroom and life!

Name labels at Meet the Teacher


Labels for my Wish List at Academic Focus Night!

Gift tags for presents!

If you want to print on post-its click on the picture below to get your FREE templates! I hope you become as crazy obsessed as I am! 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment