Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Ooey Gooey Tuesday- I feel green!

So yesterday I totally forgot to take pictures of Moody Monday! It was such a COLD day here in South  Florida that my brain was frozen! We had fun in our pj's...and the cold weather made it a cozy day! Even though I don't have a picture- yesterday's treat from the Cat in the Hat was pillows (marshmallows)!

Today we read the story Bartholomew and the Oobleck. My kids LOVED this book, they listened intently the whole time which is shocker because it is such a l o n g book! Their reaction to hearing we were going to make oobleck--- so awesome! We made two kinds of oobleck

edible oobleck (vanilla pudding with green food coloring)

 fun oobleck (oobleck recipe)

I needed a video camera today. It was a little messy, a tad crazy, a bit loud...and TONS of fun!

This green day filled with oobleck got me excited about St. Patrick's. If you are looking for center activities and printables for St. Patrick's Day check out my new unit--- on sale for Wednesday only!!


 photo 82c6debf-53cd-42a3-8f7c-fc840e8d4cf2_zps4aeecf96.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment