Friday, March 1, 2013

Five for Friday!

I am linking up with Doodle Bugs for Five for Friday!
I have been a busy blogger all week! Yay! So proud of me! Today's post really is five for Friday

1. Today when I woke up it was so chilly! I was glad I found this cute scarf (perfect for Dr. S's birthday!) to wear today!


2. My students' morning work was to visualize what they thought a Fizzle-top Hop-a-lop looked like! I loved their imaginations!

3. We read the book My Many Colored Days today. This lesson was inspired from this image I saw on pinterest HERE.

Come pin with me!!!




4.  Directed drawings might be my new favorite thing! My inspiration came from Fairy Dust TeachingHERE and HERE.

5. We started this fun writing center activity. The kids are excited to "stump" their friends!

I have had a busy week! I am ready for pj's and cuddling on the couch! Have a great weekend!! I know I will...I get to spend the day tomorrow with some of my most favorite girls! Yay!! 

Don't forget to go link up with Doodle Bugs!!!


 photo 82c6debf-53cd-42a3-8f7c-fc840e8d4cf2_zps4aeecf96.jpg

1 comment: