I have been a busy blogger all week! Yay! So proud of me! Today's post really is five for Friday!
1. Today when I woke up it was so chilly! I was glad I found this cute scarf (perfect for Dr. S's birthday!) to wear today!
2. My students' morning work was to visualize what they thought a Fizzle-top Hop-a-lop looked like! I loved their imaginations!
3. We read the book My Many Colored Days today. This lesson was inspired from this image I saw on pinterest HERE.
Come pin with me!!!
4. Directed drawings might be my new favorite thing! My inspiration came from Fairy Dust Teaching- HERE and HERE.
5. We started this fun writing center activity. The kids are excited to "stump" their friends!
I have had a busy week! I am ready for pj's and cuddling on the couch! Have a great weekend!! I know I will...I get to spend the day tomorrow with some of my most favorite girls! Yay!!
Don't forget to go link up with Doodle Bugs!!!