Saturday, November 15, 2014

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like...Thanksgiving!


At the end of this week we started all things Turkey! Bring on Thanksgiving!
We read the book Thanks for Thanksgiving and then created our Thankful Turkeys!

I loved hearing and seeing my kids really think about what they are thankful for. Of course it melts my heart when they say that they are thankful for me...but even better when they talk about how they are thankful for each other! LOVE IT!

A parent gave me some s'more candy corn for the kids...so Friday afternoon seemed like the perfect time to bring it out and do some math!
We created Turkey Number Bonds. The kids had a BLAST!

Next week we will learn all about the First Thanksgiving and create these cuties!

It's time to go get my booty in shape! BOOT CAMP!! Have a great weekend!!!








No comments:

Post a Comment