Saturday, January 4, 2014

Professional Goals: A Resolution Link Up



Today is Day 4 in the 2014 Your New Year linky at Blog Hoppin'. Time to share my professional goals. There are always so many things I want to accomplish professionally, it was hard to narrow it down! 




No more “Piddling”!  Stop – DO NOT reach for your dictionary or thesaurus to look up the actual definition of “piddling”.  Though it is an actual word I have managed to invent a new definition (should I contact Webster?!?!?). “Piddling” to me means to procrastinate.  I like to “piddle” around instead of getting anything accomplished. This year I will try my darndest to stay on task.  I will do my best to make sure I am not rushing to finish anything (professional or personal) last minute. 



I work with any amazing group of teachers!  I know most people think that the teachers they work with are the best but I am positive that I have the greatest group of people working beside me everyday.  With that said, I feel like I have underutilized all the knowledge, ideas, tips, and strategies that are found in the classrooms beside me.  There are so many great ideas out there and I want to make sure that this year I make a real effort to learn and share great ideas with everyone I work with.

What are your professional goals for 2014?!

No comments:

Post a Comment