Friday, January 3, 2014

Crafting, Creating & Fitness

I'm linking up with Blog Hoppin' again today! Since I was a day behind, I am catching up on two days today!


If you know me, you know that I'm an impatient perfectionist that LOVES to procrastinate. In the past you couldn't catch me doing crafts, mostly because crafts = MAKING A MESS! Who wants to clean up a mess! Not ME! However, with the invention of that thing called Pinterest I have fallen victim! :) {Follow me on pinterest HERE} I consider crafting- making anything cute! (I am not a true "crafter"!) I usually get inspired to do something "crafty" around 8:00 at night, and I have to make a quick trip to Michaels! Usually there are a lot of "Oh crap" moments and "What was I thinking?!?", but I enjoy it! All that to say, my resolution is to SHARE some of the fun things that I do (usually with my best friend Sammy by my side!) at home with you all! Here are some pictures of our past crafts and creations!





I posted many of these ideas on my instagram account, come follow me @msshopesclass!

My fitness goal is BALANCE and whole self fitness. This year I am working hard on having fitness in every part of my life- mental, emotional, diet and physical fitness-- working hard to have a healthy life... not a fad diet/exercise lifestyle. In the past I had fallen in love with running, but at some point I had hit a plateau and I took a break...a break that has lasted too long! I think this pretty much sums things up for 2014...
{Photo Credit: My Quotes Home}

I also love doing morning workouts...these must be happening more frequently this year! This is one my favorite workouts to do!

I hope you are warm on this chilly night...it is 64 degrees here to night...brrr! I don't want to even think about anything colder! 


1 comment:

  1. I actually enjoyed running at several points of my life but then tended to just 'stop.' I am hoping to get back into it slowly maybe then I will continue to do it.

    I found you by linking up with bloghoppin'

    Mr. Gibbs' Colorful Circus

    ReplyDelete