Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year! {FREEBIE}

Can you believe that it is just about time to say "Happy New Year!"?! I am pretty sure I skipped straight from August to January, everything in between seems like a blur! Anyone else feel that way? I appreciate the time off to relax and reflect. This past year has been one of growth and change in my life. I look forward to 2016.
Being a perfectionist has benefits, but how many times do we miss out on special moments in our lives because of choosing to focus on things that don't matter!? This year I choose to live in each moment. I am printing this little sign out and framing it to put in my house as a reminder! Grab your free copy by clicking HERE!

Let us all be just a little more kind and make the world a better place in 2016! What wise words to think about every day, no?! Grab your free copy by clicking HERE!

I hope that you are enjoying your break and preparing yourself for your best year to come! As you prepare to head back to school here is a little freebie to help you with your first day back.

If you are thinking about celebrating the New Year with your class, you may want to check out this unit too!




May 2016 be your best year yet! All the best...



7 comments:

  1. Thanks for linking up with us this month! Great ideas for after the winter break in the new year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the positive vibes for the new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your ideas! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! Can't wait to use them next week! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great informative site. I'm really impressed after reading this blog post. I really appreciate the time and essay writing serivce effort you spend to share this with us! I do hope to read more updates from you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good commentary . For my two cents , if anyone is interested a Nestle Mini Nutritional Assessment , my colleagues edited a fillable version here nutritional assessment form.

    ReplyDelete