Saturday, April 6, 2013

Five for Friday!

I know I know...it has been FOREVER! My practicum student pointed out today that I am way behind on blogging...OOPS! So I am linking up with Kacey again for Five for Friday to give you a peek at what is happening in my room! 


Here are five random things about my week: 




 On Monday we are going to use marshmallows and toothpicks to make cubes! Yummy math...oh yeah!!!!!!!!







I can't wait to see what everyone else has been up to this week! Remember to head on over to Doodle Bugs and link up!

I hope to be back tomorrow with a plant unit!! Happy Weekend! :)
 photo 82c6debf-53cd-42a3-8f7c-fc840e8d4cf2_zps4aeecf96.jpg

4 comments:

  1. I love the Spring craftivity! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you found me, so I could find you!! Love your blog & so happy to be your newest follower. The spring rainbows are precious! :)

    Kelly
    First Grade Fairytales

    ReplyDelete