Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Simple Decor and Teacher Gifts

Making your classroom feel like your home is so important. A little decoration goes a long way. Just adding a few pieces here and there can really change the atmosphere. I know it is easy to look on pinterest or instagram and see all the beautiful and picture perfect classrooms. Although I love cute and organized classroom, perfection is not always realistic. Redoing your classroom decor and theme every year can become really overwhelming, expensive and time consuming. 

I haven't changed my overall classroom decor in the past few years. {I won't lie, I have been very tempted to do so!} Every year I like to add a few things into my classroom to "spice" it up and keep it feeling new and exciting. One of the easiest ways that I have done that is by purchasing a few frames from the Dollar Tree or Walmart and adding some printable pieces. Super easy and simple!  
teacher door sign


Going back to school can be a drag, but who doesn't love a gift?! If you like to share a little gift with your team, these make a great personalized little treat that will help them decorate their classroom at the same time! #winning

If you are interested, check out all these goodies HERE
     




    

   

Thanks for stopping by! :)


2 comments:

  1. Do you need free Twitter Re-tweets?
    Did you know that you can get them ON AUTO-PILOT AND TOTALLY FOR FREE by registering on Like 4 Like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic presents for Mum, Dad, Friend, Kid, Niece, Nanny, etc. Right here, we offer the best gift guide and ideas available this year gifts ideas

    ReplyDelete