Sunday, May 5, 2013

Shopping!, Muffins for Mom & Tacos!

I am about to head out and go shopping, I got to make sure I have everything for the week. It is another busy one!

We will be having our special ladies come in on Friday for Muffins with Mom, so we have to finish up our books, make a movie and practice our songs. I am still looking for a little gift idea that would go good along with our muffin theme...if you have any good ideas leave me a comment! :) I also have to get the supplies for "Tea Time"- muffins and tea! Do you do anything special for your students' mothers?


We started our books last week, here are some of the pages that the kids wrote...

"My mom makes me feel special when she hugs me. I love it when my mom takes me for Menchies."
"My mom makes me feel special when she reads me a special story. I love it when my mom takes me to a special place."


"My mom makes me feel special when she gives me love. I love it when my mom buys me jewelery."
"My mom makes me feel special when she tickles me. I love it when my mom takes me to Menchies."

"I love it when my mom kisses me." *I love this illustration and speech bubble!*

We aren't done with our Cinco de Mayo fun...we HAVE to make some tacos this week! Yum!! We will be making this fun "How To" book to go along with are delicious learning! 

Is anyone else as excited for this TPT sale as I am?! I am running on "E" and I am looking forward to making some end of the year purchases to energize me and keep my instruction engaging for the last 23 days! :)

I hope you have a fantastic week! Don't forget to join in the Instagram fun this Tuesday! #teachertalktuesday :) @msshopesclass
 

No comments:

Post a Comment