Sunday, November 25, 2012

Shopping! :)

I can hardly believe that Thanksgiving is over! Whoa! Time is just flying by...it is going to be 2013 before we know it! I have had a fantastic break and holiday with family and friends, but I am looking forward to Monday and Tuesday! Not necessarily because I am going back to work... but TPT's Cyber Monday and Tuesday Sale is here!! You can get up to 28% off tons of amazing products made by talented teachers!!



I hope that you are "making a list" and "checking it twice", so that when Monday comes you will get everything you need for your classroom! I am working on a few new units to put in my store...so make sure to come by and check them out! Here is some craftivities from my new Winter Wonderland Unit! I had so much fun making them...my students will love these! :) 

Enjoy the rest of your weekend! :) Happy Shopping!!

No comments:

Post a Comment