Friday, October 26, 2012

Printing, Printing and More Printing! Ahh!!

I have come across so many great resources that teachers have created and shared either on blogs or TPT. Wow! The things that are available are just amazing! I create, purchase and find so many goodies, that my poor printer must hate me! It can get really expensive to print everything out that I use in my classroom, especially in color! And when it comes having space in my classroom to hang everything up...there is just not enough room! So when I create or purchase something that I would like to display as a poster, instead of printing it I just display it the same way your would a PowerPoint Presentation. In case you don't know how, here's a little "how-to"...




 
 
 

Hope this helps! Check out my TPT Store  for some great resources for The Election & Voting and Thanksgiving!Whoa...can you believe it is almost already here! Happy Weekend! :)

7 comments:

  1. خدمات متميزة تجعلنا نتفوق علي غيرنا من المتخصصين في هذا المجال فتعاملك مع شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياضستحل لك كل مشاكل التسريب التي عانيتوا نها في السابق باساليب مجهزة وحديث تجبركم علي التعامل مع شركتنا المتخصصة لديك الحيرة اياض في كيفة التخلص من مشاكل الصلارف الصحي ولكن مع شركة تسليك مجاري بالرياضستقدم لكم خدمة متميزة تجعلكم تتخلصوا من الروائح الكريهة واليكم الخدمة الاشهر التي تقدمها شركة ركن البيت وهي شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمامللتخلص المياه التي تتطرا علي الجدران باسهل الطرق

    ReplyDelete