Monday, August 13, 2012

Teaching the Five Senses

Today I was getting my book lists ready for the start of the school year. I love using picture books to teach throughout the day! (I am sure there are times that the public library hates me! And times that Scholastic loves me! :) ) I was looking for new books to teach about the five senses and I found a book called Forest Friends' Five Senses. Have you read this book to your class before? I read the book's description and I had to order this book! It seems like a great and entertaining tool to teach the five senses. I just wanted to pass on my "new book find", it is the little things that get me so excited! After I actually read it, I will be sure to let you know what I think!! Do you have any great books that you use to teach the five senses??
[Cover]

If you are looking for other tools to teach the Five Senses, make sure you check out my TPT store for my new unit! Don't forget  Back to School centers and activities are on sale this week!!


Happy Monday! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment