Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Pumpkins. Spiders. Bats. {A Spooky FREEBIE too!} Oh My!

So if you read my Five for Friday post HERE you know that last weekend was all about pumpkin taste testing and Halloween decorating! Well it happened and it was AWESOME! The verdict is in and pumpkin m&m's are a NO GO...but pumpkin spice oreos are where it is at! {Even better if you put them in the freezer!}

Channeling my inner Hocus Pocus I decked out the house for Halloween!

And of course I had to get some Halloween nails to match my Halloween house! ;)

Next week the creepiness will extend to the classroom!  The kids will be working in lots of math and ELA centers filled with pumpkins, bats and spiders. Oh my!
















Since you made it all the way to the end of this extremely long post, here is a quick freebie for you! My kids ate up the "Red Hot Reader" and the "Sound the Alarm Writer" awards {Read about it HERE!} that I did during fire safety week, so I knew I wanted to do something similar for these Halloween-erific days. Really, it is a trick and a treat...I will trick the kids to work hard, and treat them for their efforts. All eyes will be out, searching for "Spooktacular Readers" and "Bootastic Writers" These students will be rewarded with the privilege of wearing a Frankenstein mask to read and using Halloween-y pencils for writing. As a sweet little treat, they will be rewarded with eyeball candies. I mean, who doesn't love to eat eyeballs? {Everything you need to complete this little freebie was purchased at either the Dollar Tree or Target Dollar Spot. Dollar deals get me every time!!!} Grab your freebie below!









No comments:

Post a Comment