Wednesday, September 12, 2012

9/11

Wow! It has been FOREVER since I last posted! Time is flying by! Every day when I get home I am tired exhausted! My class is amazing this year. I am so blessed! My little friends are filled with spunk and personality! I love it! :) For some reason this year it is hard for me to get in my "routine", both at school and at home! What is wrong with me!?! It is getting better though! I looked back at some of my "School Resolutions" that I had made earlier this summer and well, let's just say that I haven't stuck to them very well. Today is a new day!


I know that September 11th has already passed, but I wanted to post a little activity that I did with my class. We talked a little about September 11th yesterday. I didn't go into detail of the events of 9/11, but we talked about our country and why are country is GREAT! We talked about how we are thankful to be free and how there are men and women fighting to keep our country safe. We also made this little craftivity.
 
Click on the picture to get your FREE copy!
 
I will always remember.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment